How Advisors Can Increase Retention with the 80/20 Rule

You can increase trust and retention by communicating regularly with your clients and following the 80/20 rule.


TAG Advisory Services's Insight

If 80% of a financial advisor’s positive business results are driven by only 20% of their clients, what does that say about that financial advisor’s relationship with their clientele? In this article, the author suggests the 80/20 rule should be applied to an advisor’s communication practices so they can earn more trust from their clients and drive better business results. Specifically, the author suggests devoting only 20% of your communications to discussing business with clients while the remaining 80% is devoted to building trust and offering additional value. While this may sound counterintuitive, it’s an essential step to take in an industry that is wholly dependent upon trust and transparency.

Read Original Article
Similar Posts
The comments are closed