The 80/15/5 Rule For Financial Advisors

Financial advisors are small business owners. If they aren’t consistently offering their expertise, they are not maximizing their profitability and may be putting their business at risk.


TAG Advisory Services's Insight

The 80/20 rule has several applications in finance, and not just in relation to value and revenue. According to one study of how financial advisors spend their time in an average week, many spend only 20% of their time meeting with clients, devoting the remaining 80% of their time to administrative tasks, management, and marketing. This is despite the fact that providing expertise to clients is the only true activity that produces revenue. In this article, one expert from the Forbes Advisory Council recommends financial advisors spend 80% of their time with clients, 15% of their time expanding their knowledge and expertise, and 5% of their time doing hiring and team building activities.

Read Original Article
Similar Posts
The comments are closed